When most of the nation is in the grips of a major deep freeze, it can be difficult to imagine the importance of the refrigerated trailers. The fact of the matter is, however, many of the products that we rely on daily are delivered to us by both used and new new reefer trailers. Reefer trailer costs are part of the economy of the entire nation. And while not everyone can afford new reefer trailers for sale, there are many kinds of renew reefers that are growing in popularity. The combination of used trailers with new refrigerator systems provide an options that many individuals and companies can afford.
The refrigerated trucking industry offers a number of services to a number of industries. With the offering of reefer units wholesale there are times when many companies find a way to grow their businesses and provide a way to make the best of any situation.
Reefer Trailer Costs Play an Important Role in the Success or Failure of Many Businesses
Wholesale reefer units provide the food that we eat, the dairy products that we drink, and many of the medicines that we need. In fact, the latest research indicates that the global refrigerated trailer market is expected to reach a market value of $7,658 billion by the year 2022.
consider some of these facts and figures about the refrigerated trucking industry and the impact that it has on the economy of the nation:
- In the year 2015, the global refrigerated market was valued at more than $5 billion. By 2022, however, it is expected to increase by another $2 billion.
- 44,000 pounds is the maximum weight a reefer trailer can carry.
- The global refrigerated trailer market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between the years 2016 and 2022.
- Los Angeles, Long Beach, New York/New Jersey, Seattle/Tacoma, and Savannah are the top five U.S. ports.
- 500,000 reefer trailers are currently in operation in the U.S.
- The temperature range of a refrigerated trailer is -20 degrees to 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
It will not stay winter forever, and when the cold temperatures of the last few weeks finally leave, the need for refrigerated trailers will be even more important.